Chianti Classico wine tour
At the mention of “Chianti”, one of the most widely consumed Italian wines, one thinks automatically of Tuscany.
Chianti is not just a wine, but also a vast area in the provinces of Siena and Florence with over 600 wine producers.Sangiovese here can be a blend and mainly aged in french barriques; so the wine variety is a “never ending” experience.
It’s also the land of unique medieval hamlets and castles, which have remained intact throughout centuries of history; lovely to toggle between wine and history around the “Black Rooster” Kingdom.
Full day program(up to 8h) :
- Pick up in your Hotel or Villa with a fully licensed Mercedes van A/C
- English speaking driving-guide and sommelier
- Visit of 2 different wine cellars of Chianti Classico
- Vineyard and wine cellar tour with explanations about the wine making process
- Tasting of at least 3 different wines per winery including Chianti Classico and Supertuscan
- Lunch in one of the wineries or local restaurant
- Free time to explore at leasure some of the hilltowns in Chianti